Anyway, I'm having my 2 month + semester break now and im not planning to do anything as its my final long break before i start my internship the following semester! Hahahahaha everyone calling me a couch potato, lazy bum and whatnots because i've been literally doing nothing the whole day except for watching tv, online, eat and sleep! WAIT, I've been helping mum with the house chores tooooo yo! :p
As most people know from my updates from fb, twitter and instagram, my boyf is currently studying in UK. Life's been a tad different now as i dont get to see him especially now when im SUPER FREEEEEE -_-
boyf and I at the airport with his family. Just before he board the plane. I was kinda sad and had this heartache going on when I think about him not being able to see him, reach him and bla bla bla.. but as time goes by, everything went well.
made a photobook for him too! Its so beautiful! I teared everytime I flipped through the pages. lol
That's him with his friends being such a sweetie pie!
I wouldn't say that we didn't argue at all but I'm quite proud and happy that everything went smoothly even distance may sometimes be a problem and boundary to both of us. The thing that matters here is both party must make an effort to make time for each other. Due to the time difference that we're facing, it sorta limits our time reaching each other but we make an effort to drop each other messages and TO NOT make a habit of NOT talking/discussing about our problems daily.
I think its truly important to not make something that you dont want a norm as this may make both party to have this gap between them. That's when people started to say 'YOU'VE CHANGED, I'VE CHANGED, EVERYBADEHH CHANGEDDD.'
Here's an app that both boyf and I like apart from fb chat, whatsapp, FaceTime, Couple is a good one too!
the app is like a platform for only both partners where we can share pics, sketch, thumb kiss (which is really cute) and stuff like that. So boyf will send me pics of anything and update me. Recently he went to all these designer outlets and shops which explains the pics of clothes, bags and stuff. HEHE
Another thing is that my sister and her friends joined this 'Lets Take A Break Commercial Challenge 2013' a radio commercial challenge organised by KDU College and this year's collaboration with Marshall's Burger!
Guess what? Their team won! Thanks to all who voted though and so sorry for bugging all my fb friends.
winner's treat! all of us ordered varieties of pork burger *yummmyyyy!
Had an awesome gathering aka MayLing's birthday celebration last weekend too! Its nice to finally meet my girls after not meeting 'em for months. Catching up time with 'em is always fun and full of laughter :D
that's all for now! will continue update about my taiwan / krabi trip soon.
cya^^

0 comments:
Post a Comment