This is a delayed post as well.. lol i just realised that im always blogging about something that happened almost 2-3weeks ago! Pardon me, I was still working last week and every time when i got home, I'll be dead tired and lazy to just turn on my lappy. Anyway, I've stopped working and currently enjoying my remaining holiday to the fullest! :D
So yeah, its was my first time working and i feel so blessed and lucky. Most of my friends couldn't believe the fact that im working and some even said that i wont be able to make it for the whole 2 months! Surprisingly, my job isn't as tough as i think it is and its so simple that i get bored of it easily every time, everyday! My lady boss is a young pretty lady which is so caring and lenient. She even told me that i could bring along my laptop to watch movies or online during working hours but i only did that once.. lol
For the first few weeks, everything was kinda new to me and i got panicked easily when there's few customers lining up to pay the bill/ordering cakes/inquiring. It took me a hard time memorizing the prices of the buns and toasts too! Before getting the hang of it, each time a customer came in to buy breads, i'll stare at them and look closely which buns they took and i'll quickly glance to the tag to see how much it cost! haha sounds creepy and hopefully i dont creep them with my stare.
.JPG) |
| so this is how the bakery looks like. btw its Bruce Le Breads & Cakes! They have another branch in Raja Uda as well. The one I worked at is the Teluk Air Tawar branch. |
.JPG) |
| Every morning, trays and trays of buns were sent from the Raja Uda branch and I had to pack each of 'em into plastics! Arrange the cakes on the display fridge and all.. That's the only few things I do every day apart from being a cashier which is sooo relaxing AFTER you get the hang of it. It took me around 2 weeks to master everything. |
.JPG) |
| Some of the interesting cakes that i managed to capture. |
.JPG) |
| the best selling moo- moo custard swiss roll! its really nice!! |
Everyday, mummy would drive me to work. It only took around 2minutes from my house. I feel thankful to my mummy for preparing my lunchbox for me almost everyday too! Thanks to my lady boss for giving me a reasonable pay despite the job was not difficult i would say. Still, sometimes I screwed my part a lil but my colleague is kind enough to help me out. Also, I ordered a number of cakes for myself too during my working period to make use of my staff discount! lol their cakes are really nice and yummy!!
You guys should go have a try too ;)
Call up to - 04-3338201 (Raja Uda branch) for more info
thats all for now!
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment