I'm going back to uni to start off my 4th semester tomorrow.. I don't feel like going back or should i say, i never felt like going back to uni, not even once. Its never been good. Maybe I'm socially awkward which makes me hard to mingle with people around makes my life harder. I don't know if i did anything wrong but some of 'em is just turning against me. Am i thinking too much? Okay that's one thing. Results on the other hand was bad, like really bad. I know I've already expected to get such results at the first place but when i got my results the other day, i couldn't accept it. It hurts me so freaking bad!! I had put my whole lot of effort in it already but still is there anything more that i get? ZERO. NOTHING. ELEK POCHI. This really disappoints me. Sometimes i do wonder, why others could do so well but not me? So i tell myself that I have to do better than this. What i meant here was way much better than BETTER. Better is always never enough :(
Anyway enough of my rants for now.. congratulations to those who got their desired results and for those who don't, beyond better is what you need to do... and i think i need to try harder mingling with more people too D;
I have so much to worry about everytime!! When can this enddd???? -_-

2 comments:
hey girl, be strong. Everyone isn't perfect and what we have to do is just keep on trying. All the best :)
hey thanks! and never give up! :D i'll bare with it though.. Life is never easy for anyone :/
Post a Comment