Monday, December 26, 2011

Mouseeee

OOOooohhhhkay, practically im not supposed to be here.. BUT, after checking on my weekly blog analytics i felt so depressed cuz its going down.. down.. downn.. nobody wants to read my blog anymore! I've maintained quite a good number for the past few weeks due to my frequent updates but now its no moreee.. It has gone down to only a single digit per day. HOW SAD???!!!
so here's a short one from me.. not-so-interesting ones for some of you maybe but i just had to blog about this! (as you can see in my post title)

I've been ranting to the boyfie for getting me a mouse since last year cuz i was too reluctant to get one myself though its only rm10 one? hahaha i know i very cheapo but i dont really like spending on stuff like that esp when i've got another alternative which is use my touch pad. Eh hello, i've been 'molesting' my touch pad since i bought my lappy k? i've never plugged in any external mouse since then.. so i very pro in using it already! in what sense? I tell you what, i can play 'Draw My Thing' in facebook nicely with only my touch pad! hehehehehe...

BUT, fearing that one day my 'touch pad' might lose its sense of touch cuz already immune to my frequent 'molesting' activity.. i thought of getting a mouse instead! (i sound like a pervert now, haha) So, i ask boyfie to get me one.. He wanted to give me one of his chapalang mouse that he got for free from his newly bought lappy but everytime also forgot about it.. Then the other day there's a PC Fair in KL and he went there 3 days in a row. (talk about crazy,lololol) I asked him to get me a mouse! its a MUST! -and so he did.

I wanted a cute mouse that goes with my hot lappy.. I want a cute mouse that shaped like a something - a cute animal perhaps? hahaha #justsaying.

The boyfie insist on posting to me via Skynet which cost him a dent. Its like 4times much more expensive than the usual PosLaju! -____- nevermind, we can skip that part. I kept waiting and waiting for my parcel to come so happily and curiously about it.. Damn, i hate waiting! it keeeeeelsssss, like seriously. I received a message from skynet while i was checking for the parcel status online and was even more excited! It said that my parcel reached already and ask me to go down and collect it.. I ran down like wind blowing swwwooossshhh and take my parcel and quickly run back to my room like another wind blowing. hahahahaha wtf i know.

Without thinking, i quickly unwrap the parcel and my jaw dropped open. i was like...

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.


Is it just the box? or is he just fooling me? I totally got dumbstruck. Not really cuz i kept laughing telling my rmie hahahaha... he must me crazy... hahahahahaha... (yeah, i actually said that)

its a Razer Mouse and a Razer Mousepad.
Razer Abyssus and Razer Goliathus to be exact.


Boyfie is a Razer freak if you didnt know. He collects lotsa stuff from Razer which makes him want to make me a fan as well. But he failed terribly. hahahahaha
Anyway, he wanted the best for me. And for him, Razer is the best. LOL


he doesn't want me to use a cheapo mouse and mouse pad.

oh well. I guess you'll have to stick with me.. not bad also right?
looking sleek and sexy right right right?
no more cute animal-like mouse for me.. :X


Anyway, thank you so much love! I know you wanted me to have the best though i sucked BIG TIME in giving the reaction that you were hoping for.. lol you're the best!


---the end of the story of my mouse---








0 comments: