Sunday, May 22, 2011

exam.

oh boyyyyy... its been long since i last update my blog! its been 2 weeks or more i know.. my apologies peeps.. :/ i've been really busy with my studies.. having my finals now and the dates are quite near to each other.. sigh, honestly this semester's subjects are kinda new to me.. and i had a hard time dealing with it.. for the FIRST TIME. i felt so blur for a subject in uni plus its my MAJOR paper.. ACCOUNTINGS! why must you be sooooo difficult to understand?! i never thought u would be so complicating and u even made me feel so down and emotional for few time! :'( DAMN. anyway, 5 papers down. so far all papers are still oh-kay for me.. but im left with 2 more major papers which is Financial Management I and Financial Accounting and Reporting I. For the first time ever, im hoping for a pass. this is so not me! but thats what i can hope for.. I'll still do my best till the very end.. wish me luck people! sorry for making you guys reading this.. I promise to blog more when i got back on the 25th of May alright? Im going to have a 3 months long of semester break.
So, be sure to visit my blog and click on the ads for me? pls? :p



better continue studying! Cuz i really want a better result. :(



with love,
Janlyn.






0 comments: