Our Mother Earth is seriously sick and i think everyone should play their role to save it before its too late..
Dear people,
Arent u guys worried about our Earth? Our Earth is so sick yet nobody seems to care about it? I believe ignorance is the main point here.. Why dont you guys lend a hand by saving the electricity, stop using polystyrene.. etc etc.. I think its not difficult to do that right? Think about the future! If we didnt start conserving, we might not have the chance get married/ have kids/ see our kids grow/ achieve something we really wanted in life. Do you guys really want that to happen? Well, as for me i still have lotsa task to complete. I still havent got the chance to repay my parents, pamper them and many more.. Its still NOT the right time for doomsday to come just yet! So people, i really hope you guys will do your part and dont just ignore! ITS STILL NOT TOO LATE. i guess...
p/s: lets pray hard hoping that there's never gonna be another disaster anymore. Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu



0 comments:
Post a Comment