Hey everyone!
I'm blogging now on behalf of your beloved blogger,
KOR JAN LYN!
Hopefully no one throws tomatoes at me . . .
Anyway today is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TUESDAY!!
and also the day
I'm blogging now on behalf of your beloved blogger,
KOR JAN LYN!
Hopefully no one throws tomatoes at me . . .
Anyway today is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TUESDAY!!
and also the day
Where one dumb and blurry guy meets with the most beautiful girl in this whole universe!
No offense to other people out there =P
LOL i can feel that I'll get throw with vegetables quite soon . . .
OK history time . . .
Its was a dark gloomy day on 15th December 2008, there was this boy named Kelvin and a girl named Janlyn that seems to be attracted to each other.
Then, on 8.01pm, there was a forwarded message which seems to be the key of their relationship! It's about something like "If u forward this message to all your bestfriends, then your relationship will forever"
On 8.02pm, this Kelvin guy receive the forwarded message from her. So without hesitation, he immediately replies her, saying that he doesn't want to be just only friends or bestfriends.
Next, i don't need to continue anymore i guess. Propose to her at 8.03pm and HOOORRRAHHHH for me! Anyway, need to thank Daniel a bunch!
If it wasn't for him, i don't think we'll have the courage to meet and hangout.
Suddenly i feel bad for the viewers that had to read this grandfather story of mine . . .
So I'll let the pictures do the talking !
And here comes pictures that don't make it to the stage!!
Enjoy! :D
Want more??
There's more 'sampat' ones but i don't dare to post it up else i'll get chased with kitchen knife!
hahaha :D
Guess I'll stop here before my emotions take over . . .
Really appreciate the time we had together and hope that it'll last eternity . . .
Glad and grateful that God gave me such a wonderful woman to be with and I'll definitely won't let go this golden egg of mine!!
love u loads hun !
forever and ever <3
-Kelvin-


0 comments:
Post a Comment